Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sneak Peak: Roman Goddess

October•31•2010|My Guinea Pig.... Once again!

My little sister Nicky asked me, "What should I be for Halloween?"

I said I had no idea, so we went thrift store shopping and I found this Roman Goddess dress {as soon as we walked in} and said " GET THAT". It was tiny and her size and fit her perfectly. She wore it around the store looking for a "better" option but in the end... went with my idea! We messed around with some ideas and pretty much thought she was perfect for this.

I wanted her to look absolutely beautiful and indeed she did. I did her make up, hair and got her ready... pretty much did it all accept the hemming up the sides of her dress! My sister lets me use her as my experimental dress up doll and I am so grateful to have such a beautiful sister who is such an awesome sport to my wild imagination!

Together we make Magic! 



No comments:

Post a Comment