Monday, March 21, 2011

It's been some time...

Well, I guess I have been a bit absent from my blog lately and guess it’s time to catch up. In December 2010, I decided to take a break. I got overwhelmed with the busy-ness of photography and wanted to dedicate some time to my family and my self. I did. Now it’s time to get back in the game.

In December I decided I would start “Project 365” on January 1st and so far, I have kept to that promise. There has been a few days that I have wanted to quit but I told myself I wouldn’t. It’s been fairly easy and I really enjoy it but on those days where my tummy or head is just not feeling it, is when I have those negative thoughts. If I can pull through just once, I know I can do it every time. Here are a few of my faves.














No comments:

Post a Comment