Friday, December 3, 2010

{Galaites Family} Ashley + Garon +Cayden + Maleah

Tuesday I took photos of the Galaites Family. They were ADORABLE!

Ashley had warned me that Cayden was getting sick and needed to cancel. I said it would be OK, but I'm pretty booked and taking my December break from Photography (to spend with my family). She wanted to stay scheduled anyway and sure enough Cayden was sick, and so was Maleah so we decided on shooting in the backyard of Ashley's father's house. The backyard was very nice, clean and plenty of sun and shade.

Cayden really didn't want to take pics and mostly ran around and just being a boy, Maleah on the other hand was an angel and was just a silent beauty, she didn't run around at all but of course shes only 6 months! However, being that both kiddos were sick and not feeling well, they were very well behaved!

Ashley and Garon were amazing to watch. The patience they have and the love they share is beautiful. The Galaites Family was easy to work with, I had a great time and the kids were cute and fun!












2 comments:

  1. beautiful family photos!!! you did such a wonderful job, nita!!! love all of them.. the kiddos are too cute! my nephew's name is Kaden too... just spelled different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! As always, your processing makes these even better!

    ReplyDelete