Thursday, December 2, 2010

{Family Session} Melissa & Her Babies

Melissa found me on FaceBook a couple months back and really liked my work. She herself is an amateur photographer and can really appreciate photography. She asked me to take photos of her and her little ones and booked a session.

Her children are so well behaved and were just a tad shy to let lose. It took them the entire session before they really started coming out of their shell. Melissa begged them to smile and be natural but as well all know, kids just do what they want!

The Camarena family was easy to work with and they were real sports about doing what I asked them to do. As you can see for your self, the family is just adorable and I had a great time photographing this family. In the end, I was pleased!











1 comment:

  1. Great shots of this great looking family! I do like all your processing work, too.

    Wait a minute - you are on Facebook? I'll have to look you up there! :)

    ReplyDelete